Born when the Soviet Union collapsed
Russian Ministries began under the leadership of Peter Deyneka and his wife and current board member and missionary Anita Deyneka.
The Deynekas felt called of God to create a new ministry that was able to react quickly and decisively to new opportunities and to provide Christian in the former Soviet Union with the best resources available for them to make the best possible Christian outreach.
Some past highlightS of our ministry include:
- launching indigenous publishing efforts and national authors
- helping to start child-focused outreach
- terror relief to victims of the Beslan tragedy
At present, our ministries include:
- “School Without Walls” and other forms of non-formal biblical training to mobilize and motivate Next Generation leaders for evangelism and church-planting.
- Next Generation outreach to children and youth through summer camps, puppet shows and other strategic evangelistic programs.
- Next Generation outreach to students and other young people through Time to Live! concerts and evangelistic events designed to promote biblical morality, healthy lifestyle choices, and avoidance of at-risk behaviors.
- Next Generation outreach and humanitarian assistance to the “least of these” (orphans, street children, prisoners, those affected by HIV/AIDS, alcoholism, and other addictions).
- Conferences to promote strategic, new vision and advance the most effective ministries.
- Christian media development—publishing, Internet, video—to motivate and train the Next Generation.